Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84712members
354102posts

APC powerchute software for Windows Server 2003?

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
mugentuner_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 7/20/2010

Quick Question,

I have a APC Backups-ES i believe and wondering if the powerchute software can work with a mini tower server that has Win Server 2003 installed on it for a gradual shutdown.

Can anyone tell me if there is APC software compatible with Windows 2003 server that can work with that UPS to handle gradual shutdowns? Thanks very much for any quick replies.

Tags (3)

Accepted Solutions
mugentuner_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Quick Question,

I have a APC Backups-ES i believe and wondering if the powerchute software can work with a mini tower server that has Win Server 2003 installed on it for a gradual shutdown.

Can anyone tell me if there is APC software compatible with Windows 2003 server that can work with that UPS to handle gradual shutdowns? Thanks very much for any quick replies.

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
beuvema_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

Re: APC powerchute software for Windows Server 2003?

This was originally posted on APC forums on 7/28/2010

In my opinion you need "PowerChute Network Shutdown" download here

The only issue is that you can only manage upto 3 UPS devices with this software.

Regards Beuvema

mugentuner_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Quick Question,