Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84590members
353857posts

APC Smart-UPS RT 2000 XL UPS baudrate question

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
yanblo_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 10/27/2010

Hi
I have a APC Smart-UPS RT 2000 XL UPS and I try to connect the serial port to my server ,but there is a problem: the APC serial port default baudrate is 2400 and I have the special server which only can set the server serial port over 9600. So I want to know is there possible so that I can set the APC ups baudrate to 9600 ?

thanks very much!

Message was edited by: yanblo

Tags (3)

Accepted Solutions
yanblo_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Hi
I have a APC Smart-UPS RT 2000 XL UPS and I try to connect the serial port to my server ,but there is a problem: the APC serial port default baudrate is 2400 and I have the special server which only can set the server serial port over 9600. So I want to know is there possible so that I can set the APC ups baudrate to 9600 ?

thanks very much!

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
yanblo_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Hi

thanks very much!