Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82523members
350130posts

AP9631 repeated login requests and multiple sessions created for one user/session

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
JohnsIsland_apc
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

AP9631 repeated login requests and multiple sessions created for one user/session

This was originally posted on APC forums on 3/31/2017

Hello!

I updated the F/W in a bunch of Ap9631/AP9630 in SMX1500RM2U (and others) to 6.4.6 from 6.4.  Since then I have noticed while using Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87, I am asked to login in frequently (even with the timeout set to ten minutes) and multiple sessions are being created while I am logged in.  

Using I.E. version 11.0.9600.17416, I found the repeated logins seem to be eliminated, however I just received notification of Maximum web connections.  I can cancel the multiple sessions, no problems there.  It's just a pain.

Has anyone else noticed similar problems?

Thanks for any help,

Jeff

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: AP9631 repeated login requests and multiple sessions created for one user/session

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 3/31/2017

Hi Jeff,

Are you using HTTP or HTTPS? Only thing that came to mind was this that we know about with Chrome and will be fixing in next AOS version, specific to HTTPS -> http://www.apc.com/us/en/faqs/FA307898 

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: AP9631 repeated login requests and multiple sessions created for one user/session

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 3/31/2017

Hi Jeff,

Are you using HTTP or HTTPS? Only thing that came to mind was this that we know about with Chrome and will be fixing in next AOS version, specific to HTTPS -> http://www.apc.com/us/en/faqs/FA307898