It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.
Originally published on Success Stories Corner by Bihl_Wiedemann | December 10, 2020 10:43 AM
Our Technology Partner
• Integration of IO-Link, standard and safety signals both centralized and decentralized
• Minimizing time to market
• Safe communication up to the SLC within the PacDrive 3 PLC infrastructure
Bihl+Wiedemann’s AS-i gateway BWU3861 provides a seamless integration of all field signals over AS-interface into the Schneider Electric PacDrive 3 application.
• AS-i gathers all types of signals, including IO-Link and safety signals, topology-free over a 2-wire cable
• Simplest installation with piercing technology minimizes the wiring and installation costs
• Safe communication with the Schneider Electric SLC makes AS-i safety I/Os and SE drives work together
• The integrated OPC UA server delivers process data and diagnostics for Industry 4.0 applications
There is no other solution that could integrate so many different signals as simply, quickly and cost-effectively.” – Leading Global Manufacturer of Packaging Machines
Check out our solutions on SE Exchange
All registered members have full access to the Exchange Community and can post comments and start topics.
Create your free account or log in to subscribe to the forum - and gain access to more than 10,000+ support articles along with insights from experts and peers.
Register today for FREE
Already have an account?Login