Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82492members
350064posts

Not Receiving Data Correctly

SmartConnector Forum

Discussion of SmartConnector applications for integration of various other building management systems (BMS) into EcoStruxure Building Operation

Solved
Lydia
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
0 Likes

Not Receiving Data Correctly

The Server details are saying that I have the correct elements, and I know my base URL is the correct path for where the variables are, but my program is not pulling any data points I have on my localhost correctly. All data points obtained from my endpoint are either "'0", "", or null. 

My data: [SmartConnectorErrors.PNG]

/Values from endpoint: 

[ { "Name": "DCTempSwapSTPT", "Description": null, "Type": 3, "Writeable": 0, "Forceable": 0, "State": 1, "Unit": null, "Value": "0", "ParentId": "root", "Id": "DCTempSwapSTPT" }, { "Name": "FAS_ATS_Utility_Status", "Description": null, "Type": 2, "Writeable": 0, "Forceable": 0, "State": 1, "Unit": null, "Value": "", "ParentId": "root", "Id": "FAS_ATS_Utility_Status" }, { "Name": "FAS_Data_Center_Humidity", "Description": null, "Type": 3, "Writeable": 0, "Forceable": 0, "State": 1, "Unit": null, "Value": "0", "ParentId": "root", "Id": "FAS_Data_Center_Humidity" }, { "Name": "FAS_Data_Center_Temp_F", "Description": null, "Type": 3, "Writeable": 0, "Forceable": 0, "State": 1, "Unit": null, "Value": "0", "ParentId": "root", "Id": "FAS_Data_Center_Temp_F" }, { "Name": "Fuel_Level", "Description": null, "Type": 3, "Writeable": 0, "Forceable": 0, "State": 1, "Unit": null, "Value": "0", "ParentId": "root", "Id": "Fuel_Level" }, { "Name": "Gen_Alarm", "Description": null, "Type": 2, "Writeable": 0, "Forceable": 0, "State": 1, "Unit": null, "Value": "", "ParentId": "root", "Id": "Gen_Alarm" }, { "Name": "Gen_Running", "Description": null, "Type": 2, "Writeable": 0, "Forceable": 0, "State": 1, "Unit": null, "Value": "", "ParentId": "root", "Id": "Gen_Running" }, { "Name": "I2_624_01.Gen50RuntimeHr", "Description": null, "Type": 3, "Writeable": 0, "Forceable": 0, "State": 1, "Unit": null, "Value": "0", "ParentId": "root", "Id": "I2_624_01.Gen50RuntimeHr" }, { "Name": "I2_624_01.JEA_Utility_Status", "Description": null, "Type": 2, "Writeable": 0, "Forceable": 0, "State": 1, "Unit": null, "Value": "", "ParentId": "root", "Id": "I2_624_01.JEA_Utility_Status" }, { "Name": "LobbyElevAlarm", "Description": null, "Type": 2, "Writeable": 0, "Forceable": 0, "State": 1, "Unit": null, "Value": "", "ParentId": "root", "Id": "LobbyElevAlarm" }, { "Name": "LobbyLightsDemo", "Description": null, "Type": 2, "Writeable": 0, "Forceable": 0, "State": 1, "Unit": null, "Value": "", "ParentId": "root", "Id": "LobbyLightsDemo" }, { "Name": "Second", "Description": null, "Type": 3, "Writeable": 0, "Forceable": 0, "State": 1, "Unit": null, "Value": "0", "ParentId": "root", "Id": "Second" } ]

I would really appreciate any help on this matter.

Best, 

Lydia

Attachments

Accepted Solutions
Nick-Iebba
Schneider Alumni (Retired)

Re: Not Receiving Data Correctly

Hello Firdous,

I am currently assisting her through private messages, although right now she is attempting to troubleshoot the issue herself. This thread will be updated once the root issue is found and solved.

See Answer In Context

4 Replies 4
FirdousKhan
Community Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

Hi the community members can you help this member on this topic please?

@JeffBowman  or @Mike_Bielby do you think you can advise on this topic?

@Lydia , in the meantime, please check the Knowledge base, maybe you can find useful information.

But if you still in the same situation please do not hesitate to inform us here.
Have a nice day.

Best,
Firdous - Animation and Moderation Exchange Community Team
Nick-Iebba

Hello Firdous,

I am currently assisting her through private messages, although right now she is attempting to troubleshoot the issue herself. This thread will be updated once the root issue is found and solved.

FirdousKhan
0 Likes

Hi @Nick-Iebba,

Thanks for your assistance and your feedback. 

If you can share the solution at the end so other members can benefit from it, it will be cool 😀

Have a great day!

Best,
Firdous - Animation and Moderation Exchange Community Team
Nedjma
0 Likes

Hi @Lydia,

@Nick-Iebba helped you to solve your problem. I kindly invite you to share it with the community and click on “Accept as Solution” so other members can find the same solution through the search bar.

Thank you!