Posted: 2023-03-21 02:30 PM
I have a Wiser system with 4 rooms each with one Thermostat and one relay. It's been installed and running for 5 months.
For a month or so, I was able to see and select/de-select each room in Insights->Heat Report, but now I can only see one room (and Outdoor temperature) selection when I am on the "Multiple" tab. The graph itself randomly displays between 1 and 4 rooms. Any way I can get the room selection to work again?
Posted: 2023-03-22 05:35 AM
Have you checked for app updates? It was a problem a while ago for me too, but was resolved in one of the app updates a few months ago.
Posted: 2023-03-22 06:45 AM
I have iPhone App Version 6.2.0 (Build 81). I believe it is the latest version. The problem may have actually started after an App update.
Posted: 2023-03-22 06:52 AM
I am on Android 6.2.0 (1167). I think it was introduced in the 6.x versions, but is working again on Android now. Maybe they've yet to fix it on iOS.
Posted: 2023-03-24 01:56 PM . Last Modified: 2023-03-24 03:04 PM
I have v6.2.0 on Android and IOS devices and do not have this issue. However I have plenty of other issues.
1. In setup/devices/hub/Hubr the relay type setting is no longer available.
2. In setup/devices/appliances the smart plug firmware version is blank.
3. Within Insights+ the "Smart Savings" section never updates.
4. Within Insights+ the "How the weather affects your heating" section displays the last 30 days of heating activity but only displays the last 21 days of outside temperature.
5. Even though the system time in the app is correct, the graphs in Insights+ appear to be half an hour to an hour behind. In v6.1.5 they weren't as far behind to update.
I dont know what Schneider are doing with this app but there aren't any bug fixes or enhancements being released.