Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the Schneider Electric Community! We have moved to a new address: community.se.com — bookmark it today and contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions!
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82756members
350544posts

Post Webinar Info - ESSENTIAL POWER EQUIPMENT | Dec 8-10 1-3pm EDT

NEMA Engineers & Designers Forum

A community for the free exchange of ideas and information related to engineers, specifiers and designers within USA and Canada or those who design with North American products.

Solved
JeffMMiller
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post Webinar Info - ESSENTIAL POWER EQUIPMENT | Dec 8-10 1-3pm EDT

Thanks to everyone who attended the Essential Power Equipment webinar. I have attached PDF presentation copies after each day's webinar to this post. 

A recording of the webinar will be available for on-demand viewing within a few weeks.  In addition, attendees will be getting an email informing them when their completion certificate is available.  Please visit our portal to access our training system to view your transcript or take on-demand courses.

Webinar Event Information

Attachments
Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
davidriley32
Crewman
Crewman

Re: Post Webinar Info - ESSENTIAL POWER EQUIPMENT | Dec 8-10 1-3pm EDT

Jeff,

Thank you for setting this up and thanks to your team. I've enjoyed the content and getting to see the equipment in the lab.

-David

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
2 Replies 2
davidriley32
Crewman
Crewman

Jeff,

Thank you for setting this up and thanks to your team. I've enjoyed the content and getting to see the equipment in the lab.

-David

Tags (1)
Kamelnazar
Cadet
0 Likes

Thank you Jeff and the entire Schneider Electric team for the 2 great presentations so far! Looking forward to attend the third one tomorrow.

Tags (1)