Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82505members
350102posts

POST WEBINAR INFO - MICROGRID SERIES

NEMA Engineers & Designers Forum

A community for the free exchange of ideas and information related to engineers, specifiers and designers within USA and Canada or those who design with North American products.

JeffMMiller
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

POST WEBINAR INFO - MICROGRID SERIES

I hope you enjoyed today's webinar!

I will be including the presentation slides attached to this post as each event occurs.  

These webinars are being added to this playlist for on-demand training by portal members. Register for USA mySchneider engineering portal here https://www.se.com/us/e2e 

Live Event Registration Link

Innovation Talk: Schneider Electric Microgrid Learning Series

Join us as we discuss microgrids from foundational knowledge through project execution. We'll be discussing the evaluation, design, components, architectures, and factors for successful implementation of microgrids.

All sessions occur between 1-2 pm ET and will provide 1.0 Professional Development Hours (PDH) for mySchneider portal members. Continuing Educational Units (CEU) may be provided after successful completion of a test for some courses.

The MicroGrid Learning Series includes:

• 1/27/2022- Intro to Microgrids
  • 2/10/2022- Microgrid Project Development
  • 2/17/2022- Project Qualification
  • 3/3/2022 - Combined Heat & Power
  • 3/24/2022 - Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS)
  • 4/7/2022 - Energy as a Service (EaaS)
  • 4/21/2022 - Project Execution
  • 4/28/2022 - Combined Heat & Power (repeated)

PS, please click on the download symbol to access attachments.  Clicking on the filename for a preview may not work due to cyber security restrictions.

Tags (1)
3 Replies 3
JeffMMiller
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Re: POST WEBINAR INFO - MICROGRID SERIES

I just added the link to the on-demand viewing of the webinars for portal members at http://se.com/myschneider/partners?alink=https%3A%2F%2Fschneider-electric.csod.com%2FLMS%2FLoDetails...

Tags (1)
arthurfbs
Cadet

Hi @JeffMMiller,

Thanks for providing the link to the webinars. Unfortunately, when I try to access it, it says "Restricted Area - You do not have the permissions needed to view this page". Is it accessible for external users? Thank you

Tags (1)
JeffMMiller
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Sorry you had problems.  I'm not sure what link you are referring too. Since you have access to this forum, I recommend you download the presentation for the specific webinar above.  Links and instructions for CEUs, PDHs, etc. are at the end of the presentation file.

Please keep in mind the following:

• If not a portal member, you should register right away so attendance info can be transferred from the webinar system to the learning management system in the portal.
  • You must be a portal member to take tests, get certificates or access on-demand sessions.  Go to https://www.se.com/us/e2e to register using the same email as used for webinar registration.
  • The CEU test is available right after the webinar. Portal members can use the link in the webinar chat or in the presentations that are attached above.  Each presentation will have a specific link to the test for that presentation.
  • PDH or CEU Certificates may not be available for 10 days after a webinar. We have to give people time to register before we transfer names from webinar to learning management systems.
  • On-demand viewing of webinars is available to portal members. See playlist link above for the Microgrid Series.  It can take up to 30 days from the time of the webinar to be able to view on-demand.
Tags (1)