Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82552members
350164posts

POST WEBINAR INFO - Designing for Reduce Footprint

NEMA Engineers & Designers Forum

A community for the free exchange of ideas and information related to engineers, specifiers and designers within USA and Canada or those who design with North American products.

JeffMMiller
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

POST WEBINAR INFO - Designing for Reduce Footprint

I hope you enjoyed today's webinar!

I will be including the presentation slides attached to this post as each event occurs.  

This webinar can be viewed here for on-demand training by portal members. Register for USA mySchneider engineering portal here https://www.se.com/us/e2e 

Live Event Registration Link

Designing for Reduced Footprint

October 7, 2021 (receive 1.0 PDH and 0.1 CEU)

Designing for reduced footprint of electrical equipment plays a major role in cost reduction. It can also allow for needed infrastructure flexibility. The application of new technologies, intelligent  components and design architectures can greatly reduce footprint while providing enhanced value.  This presentation will discuss various methods for footprint reduction including strategies beyond using smaller equipment.

Attachments
Tags (1)
1 Reply 1
JeffMMiller
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Re: POST WEBINAR INFO - Designing for Reduce Footprint

I updated the above with a link to the on-demand training.  Please login to USA mySchneider portal to view.

Tags (1)