Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84407members
353630posts

Premium PLC unitelway connection error

Modicon PAC Forum

A forum for topics related to the scope of Modicon PAC offers and ecosystem along the whole lifecycle: Modicon M580 and 340, EcoStruxure Control Expert, EcoStruxure Process Expert (Unity Pro) and more.

joel_mora_soati
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

Premium PLC unitelway connection error

Hello experts,

I'm having problems connecting to a TSX P57104 Premium PLC.

I am using the cable TSXPCX1031 with an usb to serial  converter.

I configured the COM port accordingly to device manager assingment. PC and controller seens to connect but not communicate.

In driver manager when I try to start the test an error appeared : error "ENOERROR" (0) in function send and receive! 

Any thoughts about this issue?

Regards!

Tags (1)
1 Reply 1
trowe
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Re: Premium PLC unitelway connection error

Unitelway Drivers with USB to Serial convertors used to be a real pain due to the timing requirements of the protocol - Better to use a USB to Unitelway cable TSXCUSB485+TSX CRJMD 25 or the TSXPCX3030 (which is USB version of the cable you have).

However, depending on the actual USB/Serial converter used,  I have had success with the serial cable provided you use the latest Unitelway Driver  (V2.9IE19) and make sure in the driver config, on the  "Advanced" tab, you tick the "force virtual com port" option, this makes the driver more tolerance to the delays inherent in the usb to serial conversion.

Attachments
Tags (1)