Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84564members
353833posts

pm750 meters voltage varing

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

mcolston
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

pm750 meters voltage varing

Got some weird behaviour on some existing meters on a site I'm upgrading to PME 8.

About 7 of them (All the same meter and all the same version – PM750) are “losing” one or other of the three phase to phase voltages – randomly and sometimes 2 of them – but and this is the kicker – the phase to N voltages are stable.

Do you think it is a meter issue or that there is some back feeding going on as there are some very big motors that have inverters on and do regen back to the grid.

The odd thing is that there are some other meters – also PM750’s but a different version – In an adjoining panel that don’t do it.

Any thoughts on what could be happening.

I've not checked with an old Avo meter yet - but a normal fluke doesn't seem to see an issue.

Mark Colston
adi Intelligent Buildings Ltd
Tags (1)
1 Reply 1
mcolston
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

Re: pm750 meters voltage varing

I've swapped out one of the meters to a PM5110 and the voltages are now stable. Any logical reason why several meters would display the same issue?

It doesn't seem to have affected the kWh readings as we are seeing very similar results now compared to before.

Mark Colston
adi Intelligent Buildings Ltd