Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84865members
354357posts

Service Kit for PCSn

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

SESA648446
Lieutenant JG Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Service Kit for PCSn

Hello All,

Recently some customers are asking about the Service Kit for PCSn. Does anyone have this kind of BOM list?

I do find the BOMs list for PCS+, but not sure if they share the same reference number. For Example, I can not find the components for 20A PCSn.

https://schneider-electric.app.box.com/s/19899i58xxi8b3ebu9613yz8fc3ohsug/file/771590343845

p.167

Thank you

Tags (1)
1 Reply 1
Arunprasad
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

Re: Service Kit for PCSn

Hi,

I believe , already i have received a BFO case on this requirement and i have provided my feedback, but since this query was raised in the community exchange, let me provide my feedback.

Yes, we do have spare list for PCSN , i have attached the same for your reference. Only these are the  spares that we manage for PCSN offers.
Arunprasad
Attachments
Tags (1)