Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84865members
354353posts

PM8000 the register 54396

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

sesa12489_bridg
Crewman Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

PM8000 the register 54396

In the registers table of the PM8000 we have the register 54395 dedicated to display if the configuration of the frequency is 50Hz or 60Hz.

If I read the this register in INT16 I got -1 (1111 1111 1111 1111 in binary).

It is normally 1 or 0 in INT16 why it is -1?

It is written that this register is in R/W and I tried to write 0 (50Hz) and I got a modbus exception answer code 512.

Should I need to use a protected command in the same way as PM5000 but it is not mentioned in the table of registers of the PM8000_Modbus_Map (excel file)

In the web page the configuration of 50Hz Vs 60Hz is working fine but the customer want to perform that through a com Modbus configuration.

Thanks for your help.