Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84863members
354353posts

PM5000 firmware available - QR codes and 32 bit energy register

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Daniel_Brandao
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

PM5000 firmware available - QR codes and 32 bit energy register

Hello all,

The new firmware for PM5000 with QR codes and 32 bit energy register are now available on schneider-electric.com. The versions are different depending on the meter model, please check below:

• PM5110, PM5310, PM5330: V01.03.07.38
  • PM5320, PM5340: V01.03.07.23
  • PM5560: V1.01

You will need the DLF tool to upgrade the firmware. Upgrade instructions are available on the user guide.

I will have two webex sessions to present the new functionality next week. Stay tuned!

Tags (3)
4 Replies 4
sesa77557
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Re: PM5000 firmware available - QR codes and 32 bit energy register

Daniel could you please send also to me the invitation to these webexes? Thanks

sesa352232_brid
Cadet
Cadet
0 Likes

Hi Daniel,

I don't get the invites to these webex, can you add me and Jixing to your webex list as I dont want to miss any meteing sessions.

Thanks

Poonam

Daniel_Brandao
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Hi Poonam,

I'm surprised you didn't get the invitation since I've used SEC, Spice and asked the category managers to forward an email to all country contacts. I will make sure you guys are included next time.

Daniel

Darren_Pearce
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
0 Likes

Hi Daniel,

I spotted the reference to 32 bit energy register in the title 'PM5000 firmware available - QR codes and 32 bit energy register'

I have been working on a project that does not include PME unfortunately, but does have PM5110 meters on the switchboards, in this instance the comms hardware connecting to the PM5000 meters cannot read the standard INT64 registries for the 'Wh' for 'Active Energy into the load'.

With the title of this post, does it mean there are some duplicate 32bit registries within the meter that would provide the energy readings as a INT32?

If so, do you have a PMC register list that include these fields? as I can't see them in the copy I have.

Regards

Darren