Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84541members
353794posts

IEM3255 Multi Tariff by Internal Clock

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

cquiroga_anzure
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

IEM3255 Multi Tariff by Internal Clock

In my country there are 3 rates in the day regardless of whether it is weekend or weekday. The IEM3255 has 4 different records but from what I could see two are for weekdays and the other two for the weekend. Is there a way to have records available for every day?

Thnks

3 Replies 3
Ramasamy_N
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Re: IEM3255 Multi Tariff by Internal Clock

Hello Cristian,

The iEM3255 tariff can be configured maximum of 2 tariff per day, it can be weekday or weekend.

iEM3255-multitariff.JPG

All 4 tariffs cannot configured for everyday.

Regards,

Ramasamy.N

cquiroga_anzure
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Thanks Ramasamy N

It seems to you that if I put a calendar in my Workstation and I put the rates in communication mode. I will be able to do all three rates in the day.
In the manual says that by modbus commands I can indicate that I accumulate in T1 T2 T3 and T4

Regards

Cristian

Ramasamy_N
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Hi Cristian,

Yes, All 4 tariff can be used in a day, if the tariff control mode configured for "by communication". Command structure (2008) should be configured as per the tariff change over time.

Please make sure the com protection should be disabled in the meter settings.

Regards,

Ramasamy.N