Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84525members
353768posts

Swanson Flo - Experts in Dry Bulk Solids Handling

Level and Pressure Instrumentation Forum

A forum dedicated to sharing information, tips and tricks or ask/answer questions regarding radar, buoyancy, d/p level and flow, differential/absolute and gauge pressure and more! Please post tips and tricks, ask questions of the community and share new information.

Jeff_Blair
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
Schneider Alumni (Retired)

Swanson Flo - Experts in Dry Bulk Solids Handling

My friends at Swanson Flo cover territory in the USA from the Great Plains of the Dakotas to the Eastern Time Zone in the Midwest...I'd used to say they cover the Big Ten states but since the Big Ten now goes to New Jersey and Maryland, that's not quite true.  Anyway, I worked with them for several years covering grain storage applications, agribusiness applications, everything you can think of in an ethanol plant, refineries, cement applications and more.  If you call the MIdwest home (I do) take a look at Swanson Flo for all your solids level applications.  Armed with the Schneider Electric LR65 80 GHz radar, Swanson Flo has a full line of dry bulk solids level handling radar to meet your specific needs.

https://blog.swansonflo.com/2020/04/radar-level-transmitters-frequency-beam.html

Solids Algorithms Pactware LR65 80 GHz.JPG 

2 Replies 2
patsy1662
Crewman Crewman
Crewman

Re: Swanson Flo - Experts in Dry Bulk Solids Handling

Swanson is a GREAT company with a lot of knowledge....

qwilliam
Crewman Crewman
Crewman

Re: Swanson Flo - Experts in Dry Bulk Solids Handling

I have worked with Swanson for many years and Hans Alwin has been a great help for process measurement.