Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84549members
353805posts

LayoutFast - OneLine Diagram - "Mains Type" parameter incorrect value

LayoutFAST User Group Forum

The LayoutFAST User Group is a place where Specifiers, Contractors, and Panel Builders share their User experience with the tool and ask Schneider Electric experts questions to solve their issues.

Solved
jaredRSEC
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

LayoutFast - OneLine Diagram - "Mains Type" parameter incorrect value

When generating one-line diagram, LayoutFast does not pull the correct value for the "Mains Type" parameter of panels.

How is the add-in pulling this parameter value?  (panel.LookupParameter('Mains Type').AsString() gets the right value)

Accepted Solutions
FelixRamos
Lieutenant JG Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Re: LayoutFast - OneLine Diagram - "Mains Type" parameter incorrect value

Hi Jared,

Thanks for using LayoutFAST and for reaching out.  Can you share an RVT sample that shows this problem?  In a specific test on a sample project, one of the panels in the project had a Main Type as "MLO" and after we ran the automated one-line diagram tool, the parameter was accurate.

There are multiple places in the code that sets this value, though, so we may have to investigate this further.  Seeing your RVT sample with the problem could help us more precisely identify the cause.  

Thanks again, Jared.  

Felix 

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
3 Replies 3
FelixRamos
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Hi Jared,

Thanks for using LayoutFAST and for reaching out.  Can you share an RVT sample that shows this problem?  In a specific test on a sample project, one of the panels in the project had a Main Type as "MLO" and after we ran the automated one-line diagram tool, the parameter was accurate.

There are multiple places in the code that sets this value, though, so we may have to investigate this further.  Seeing your RVT sample with the problem could help us more precisely identify the cause.  

Thanks again, Jared.  

Felix 

Tags (1)
jaredRSEC
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

@FelixRamos 

The file is too large to upload here.

Can I send it to you directly?

Tags (1)
FelixRamos
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Hi @jaredRSEC ,

Can you direct message me?  I tried direct messaging you, but it seems your profile settings do not allow it.

From there, I can give you my work email address and a shared Box folder.  

Thanks Jared,

Felix 

PS, I attached a screenshot of where to change DM settings if you enter your profile page, by clicking on your avatar in the top right of this page.

Attachments
Tags (1)