Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the Schneider Electric Community! We have moved to a new address: community.se.com — bookmark it today and contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions!
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82746members
350521posts

Can I use LayoutFAST with european/metric products?

LayoutFAST User Group Forum

The LayoutFAST User Group is a place where Specifiers, Contractors, and Panel Builders share their User experience with the tool and ask Schneider Electric experts questions to solve their issues.

L-Plan
Cadet

Can I use LayoutFAST with european/metric products?

I really like the features of LayoutFAST, and I would gladly use it in my company, but I am working with european/metric electrical systems. I cannot find Canalis, Prisma, NSX and other metric Schneider products in the LayoutFAST online catalog. Is LayoutFAST not able to handle metric products, or I am missing something? Thank you for your help!

Tags (1)
2 Replies 2
Gregoire_Brun
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Re: Can I use LayoutFAST with european/metric products?

Hello L-plan

I Discover this tool for north american offer, 

As I know , no this tool is not avalable for european market but it exist some selectors on the web site to choice your product

Compact NSX see on this page an eample

Edesign is maybe a tool who can help you ?

Tags (1)
FelixRamos
Lieutenant JG Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Re: Can I use LayoutFAST with european/metric products?

Hi Gregoire,

Thank you for using LayoutFAST and for reaching out.  At the moment, unfortunately, LayoutFAST does not support European products using the metric system. 

May I ask for what objective you're using LayoutFAST?  The reason I ask is that we have other product selectors and resources at Schneider Electric that might be able to support your need.  For example, if you were looking for certain BIM content, we might steer you in the right direction on our global SE.com site.  Just let us know what you specifically need, and maybe we can help.

Thanks again, Gregoire.

Felix 

LayoutFAST Team 

Tags (1)