Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84570members
353843posts

PID or not PID ! Relaxc ?

Industry Automation and Control Forum

This forum is addressing industrial automation design & engineering, operations, asset performance, cyber security and digital transformation for Plants & Machines.

john_m
Ensign
Ensign

PID or not PID ! Relaxc ?

Relaxc is a new approach of process control .  I would like to have a feedback on the use of relaxc.

There's a free trial (on shop.exchange.se.com) .

Relaxc is easy and quick to use with respect to PID control : just identify the delay or gap time and the maximum speed of the process. The documentation (Practical tuning of relaxc) gives all the information to identify 2 coefficients and calibrate the 3rd , but I remain available to help if necessary.

If 2 ou 3 people  have the opportunity to test relaxc on a real case, for example by replacing a control as  PID,IMC, predictive control or other by relaxc, I would like to have their try results or comparisons   in terms of response time, behavior of rejection of disturbance,  ease of use, energy cost. the  results can be shared here.

Otherwise I would like to have the list of process control training centers that works with Expert control software  that would have test benches to try  it.

Thank you for your help.

Tags (1)
3 Replies 3
Omaelk
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Re: PID or not PID ! Relaxc ?

KalyanMeduri
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
Schneider Alumni (Retired)

Very interesting critical process control library from App Edge !!

john_m
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Hi

For a better understanding of Relaxc, here are the slides

and a link to a trial version of relaxc under simulink to test which allows to replay  all the examples of the practical tuning of relaxc.

ask me code for one month or more 

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/340788868_Relaxc_under_simulink_v1

Attachments