Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84690members
354064posts

Change vertically filling range of a rectangle

Industry Automation and Control Forum

This forum is addressing industrial automation design & engineering, operations, asset performance, cyber security and digital transformation for Plants & Machines.

Solved
jhonut
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Change vertically filling range of a rectangle

I have a rectangle which has to be vertically filled depending on an analogue value. Rectangle's default filling range is 0-100. I couldn't find any setting in Fill level section where to change this range.

Fill.PNG

I thought that Vertical scale value is what I need to change, but I was wrong. Instead of 0-100, I need 0-50. Can, please, anybody tell me how can I change this range?

Many thanks in advance!

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Paul_Derbyshire
Ensign Ensign
Ensign

Re: Change vertically filling range of a rectangle

Hello @jhonut ,

Sounds like a great use case for a scale converter.    The vertical fill is always 0-100%.

Create a scale converter with a source range of 0-50.  Output Range of 0-100.

When selecting the variable for fill animation, turn on the converter check box, choose "One Way", and select the scale converter you created.

Here is a link to a sample project: Vertical Fill Animation - Scale Converter for Custom Range.vxdz 

Let me know if this method works for you.

Vertical Fill and Scale Converter.gif

Paul Derbyshire
Senior Product Application Expert | Sales Enablement | HMI Line of Business, Digital Factory | Industrial Automation Business | Schneider Electric

See Answer In Context

3 Replies 3
Paul_Derbyshire
Ensign Ensign
Ensign

Hello @jhonut ,

Sounds like a great use case for a scale converter.    The vertical fill is always 0-100%.

Create a scale converter with a source range of 0-50.  Output Range of 0-100.

When selecting the variable for fill animation, turn on the converter check box, choose "One Way", and select the scale converter you created.

Here is a link to a sample project: Vertical Fill Animation - Scale Converter for Custom Range.vxdz 

Let me know if this method works for you.

Vertical Fill and Scale Converter.gif

Paul Derbyshire
Senior Product Application Expert | Sales Enablement | HMI Line of Business, Digital Factory | Industrial Automation Business | Schneider Electric

jhonut
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

@Thanks for your solution, @Paul_Derbyshire! This is exactly what I was looking for!

Tags (1)
Paul_Derbyshire
Ensign Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

@jhonut When you have a moment please mark my answer as the solution.   

Thank you!

Paul Derbyshire

Tags (1)