It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.
Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.
Get expert answers to your questions regarding Schneider Electric Gateways & Energy Servers, from product selection to implementation and troubleshooting. Collaborate with a global community of experts and peers, get support and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Community Gateways and Energy Servers forum today.
You can subscribe to this forum after you log in or create your free account..
I have a customer with a panel with 13 PM500 power meters in the main panel.
Now Technical department use excel for the energy monitoring.
Is it possible to connect them to the panel server advance to start with a small energy management system?
Are the PM500 drivers available in the latest firmware or is the PM5000 the same?
BR Geeke Pouw
Currently, the PM500 is not supported in the Panel Server. However, with the upcoming release you will be able to create a custom device model for this meter.
Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Is the Ecostruxure Panel Server Advanced (PAS800/PAS800P/PAS800L) with current firmware capable of being used as a basic EMS? Observations about the PAS800 included:
1, no information in the user interface regarding on board logging
2. export data not available
3. dashboards in old promotional material for this product not available
4. SFTP file push not available
Can someone please clarify if 1, 2 and 3 above are correct?
Hi @swil ,
The current firmware is 1.3.2:
1. You can view and you can edit the logging interval for each connected device individually. Go to Settings -> Data Management -> click on the deviceof your interest
2. You can manually export the data to your computer. This will be one CSV file with all the logged information. With v1.3.2 it is not possible to specify the devices you want to export, you can only change the time range. Go to Settings -> Data Management -> Data sampling
3. Today (v 1.3.2) you only have "trend" dashboard available. It offers a "comparison mode":
The trending option is limited as of today. You only can plot data from one device. Multiple measurements in "standard mode" and only one measurement in "comparison mode".
4. Correct, expected to arrive with v1.5
Hi @swil ,
there is one more thing that I forgot to mention... In current release (v1.3.2), there is no support for timezones. If you are going to use your PAS with cloud conenctivity, it is required to set date and time in UTC so that timestamps are correct in cloud platforms:
This would also make timestamps on your PAS trends and manually downloaded CSVs be in UTC.
If you're not planning to connect your PAS800 to any of the cloud platforms you can workaround this by setting your local time instead of UTC in gateway settings. But this will not work if you connect to any of the cloud platforms (Energy Hub, Resource Advisor etc.)
Timezone support is obviously on the roadmap but I don't have any specific date confirmed for it.