Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84570members
353841posts

Link150 factory reset

Gateways and Energy Servers

Get expert answers to your questions regarding Schneider Electric Gateways & Energy Servers, from product selection to implementation and troubleshooting. Collaborate with a global community of experts and peers, get support and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Community Gateways and Energy Servers forum today.

AndersDahlskog
Lieutenant JG Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Link150 factory reset

Hi

Have tried to do this according to user guide and FAQ FA295374. It will not reset and Module Status LED is not flashing when pressing IP reset pin (steady green).

Existing IP adress is good and it is possible to log in as Guest. The administrator password is lost so want to return to default user name and password.

Any other ways do a factory reset ?

BR/Anders PAE EcoStruxure Power, Sweden

Tags (1)
3 Replies 3
Nedjma
Community Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

Re: Link150 factory reset

Hi @AndersDahlskog,

I have noticed that your topic is still unanswered.

I was wondering if you found a solution on your side. If you did, I kindly invite you to share it with the community.

But if you still in the same situation please do not hesitate to inform us here.

Tags (1)
AndersDahlskog
Lieutenant JG Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Hi

I haven´t found a solution. If a factory Reset is not possible to do to retrive factory login credentials we have to recommend customer to buy a new product.

BR/Anders

Tags (1)
Nedjma
0 Likes

Hi the community members can you help this member, please?

@Romain_Polette do you think you can advise on this topic?

Tags (1)