Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84477members
353693posts

Can ZBRN1 with ZBRCETH work on a multimaster Modbus connection?

Gateways and Energy Servers

Get expert answers to your questions regarding Schneider Electric Gateways & Energy Servers, from product selection to implementation and troubleshooting. Collaborate with a global community of experts and peers, get support and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Community Gateways and Energy Servers forum today.

Solved
Veronika1
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Can ZBRN1 with ZBRCETH work on a multimaster Modbus connection?

Dear Experts,

I have a question, ZBRCETH module has 2 Modbus TCP/IP ports with daisy chain topology but I need to confirm if I can comunicate the ZBRN1 with a HMI and a PC simultaneously.

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards.

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
sesa157458_brid
Lieutenant JG Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Re: Can ZBRN1 with ZBRCETH work on a multimaster Modbus connection?

ZBRN1+ ZBRCETH being a slave modbus tcp device it can answer to multiple masters. Not sure what you refer to with HMI, but ZBRN1 is not supported by SMD MV no SMD LV.

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
1 Reply 1
sesa157458_brid
Lieutenant JG Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Re: Can ZBRN1 with ZBRCETH work on a multimaster Modbus connection?

ZBRN1+ ZBRCETH being a slave modbus tcp device it can answer to multiple masters. Not sure what you refer to with HMI, but ZBRN1 is not supported by SMD MV no SMD LV.

Tags (1)