Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the Schneider Electric Community! We have moved to a new address: community.se.com — bookmark it today and contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions!
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82748members
350524posts

M700 change Spring return Direction

Field Devices Forum

Collaborate with a community of professionals and find answers and discuss anything related to the Field Devices (Sensors, Thermostats, Valves & Actuators and more)

Solved
technical_anipc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

M700 change Spring return Direction

Dear All,

I bought M700-SRSU.I installed on VGS211F. Stem down is fully close  for VGS211.but the M700-SRSU is stem-up fully close.How can I change spring return direction.I want to convert it from SRSU to SRSD.

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
CraigEl
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: M700 change Spring return Direction

I don't believe that this is possible, the spring function is mechanical and cannot be altered. You should return the actuator and purchase the M700-SRSD

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
4 Replies 4
CraigEl
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

I don't believe that this is possible, the spring function is mechanical and cannot be altered. You should return the actuator and purchase the M700-SRSD

Tags (1)
technical_anipc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Ok.thank you for your reply

Tags (1)
Simon_Firth
Ensign Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Correct Craig, it is not possible to convert an SRU to and SRD

Mr Valve
Tags (1)
Simon_Firth
Ensign Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

The M700 SR actuator is also the replacement to the AL..S series actuator from Satchwell along with the L7SV linkage kit for the Satchwell valves listed.  As ever, attention is to be paid on selection to which direction the spring is set up to drive upon power failure, the actuator cannot be converted.

Mr Valve
Tags (1)