Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84599members
353867posts

No return to normal emails after upgrade to DCE 7.9.0

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

Solved
Frowndon
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

No return to normal emails after upgrade to DCE 7.9.0

Hello,

I'm not getting any return to normal emails after upgrading to DCE 7.9.0

In the "Edit Alarm Action" tab the "Do not send return to normal messages" tick box is not ticked.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Brendan.

Accepted Solutions
APC_Steve
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Re: No return to normal emails after upgrade to DCE 7.9.0

Hi @Frowndon ,

.192 and .193 have the return to normal issue. The current release is 7.9.0.196. This issue is resolved in this version. If you still have the link to 7.9.0, you can re-download and you will get 7.9.0.196. You can backup your current system and deploy the newer version (sorry, there is no upgrade although it was requested) and import the backup and all should be fine.

If you have support contracts and if you can allow your local support to remotely access your DCE (through teams or whatever remote application you can agree upon), they can access the system and replace the necessary files to resolve the issue as well.

Thanks,

Steve

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
5 Replies 5
Shaun
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Hi @Frowndon,

This has been resolved in a more recent build of 7.9.0 - I'd recommend contacting your local customer care center to arrange how best to patch or upgrade for you  (It can be patched in-place, but this requires an intervention from either Support or Service, depending on what access is available to the DCE server)

Tags (1)
spezialist
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

As far as I understand, this is the latest build of DCE-7.9.0.196 dated 24.03.2022.

Tags (1)
Frowndon
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for the info, I'll contact support to get the latest build.

Regards,

Brendan.

Tags (1)
Frowndon
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Hi Spezialist,

I'm on 7.9.0.193  thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Brendan.

Tags (1)
APC_Steve
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Hi @Frowndon ,

.192 and .193 have the return to normal issue. The current release is 7.9.0.196. This issue is resolved in this version. If you still have the link to 7.9.0, you can re-download and you will get 7.9.0.196. You can backup your current system and deploy the newer version (sorry, there is no upgrade although it was requested) and import the backup and all should be fine.

If you have support contracts and if you can allow your local support to remotely access your DCE (through teams or whatever remote application you can agree upon), they can access the system and replace the necessary files to resolve the issue as well.

Thanks,

Steve

Tags (1)