Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84507members
353729posts

Netbotz 750 conected via proxy

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

Fgrieco
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Netbotz 750 conected via proxy

Hi. Does anybody know if is it possible to connect a Netbotz 750 to a DCE via a proxy like Squid? Netbotz 750 do no have the option to config proxy (IP + Port)

thanks in advance.

2 Replies 2
Shaun
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Re: Netbotz 750 conected via proxy

Hi @Fgrieco,

I'd be curious to better understand your scenario.  Usually communication between the Bot and the DCE goes both directions - the DCE needs to be able to reach the Bot, and the Bot needs to be able to reach the DCE.  There's also SNMP traffic which would need to be handled.

Could you help me understand where the proxy would fit in, and how it'd accommodate all three communication paths?

Tags (1)
Fgrieco
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Re: Netbotz 750 conected via proxy

HI @Shaun 

This is a particular situation. Netbotz is on a LAN where the proxy connects to the DCE via VPN and is the only possible connection. I’m not sure it works, but I can’t rule it out and I have no other options.
Thank you very much.

Tags (1)