Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84589members
353855posts

NetBotz 750 with multiple sensor pod and DCE

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

GaborNovak
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

NetBotz 750 with multiple sensor pod and DCE

I have installed NetBotz 750 and 10 sensor pod. When I have imported the NetBotz 750 in the DCE I see just the NetBotz 750 device. I can’t see the sensor pods. It seems that the NetBotz 750 shows in the DCE that it’s just one device with multiple input.

When I have used NetBotz 250, 570, etc. The I can see the sensor pods and I can place them in different location.

I have renamed all sensor pods but this name doesn’t shows up in the DCE. For example I have two colocation in a data center, the two room has separated fire system. The fire system is integrated via dry contact cable in to the NetBotz 750.

You can see that the DCE shows just the dry contact name. In my case the two fire alarm (tuzjelzes) is in different location, but I can’t separate them.

NetBotz 750 fire system dry contact.png

How can I setup the NetBotz 750 to show the sensor pods?

How can I set the DCE to show the sensor pods which are connected to the system. I would like to place the pods in different rooms. Now all alarms is showed up  in the same location because the I can place the NetBotz 750 in one place.

Tags (1)
1 Reply 1
Cory_McDonald
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: NetBotz 750 with multiple sensor pod and DCE

Hello @GaborNovak,

You can search for a newer 750 DDF here to try: https://ddf.ecostruxureit.com/

If there isn't a newer DDF than what you already have installed, you can click in the lower right to submit at ticket to the DDF team so that they can look into your request.

Kind Regards,

Cory

Tags (1)