Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84600members
353871posts

Latest wireless sensor update utility

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

Mike-Sutton
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Latest wireless sensor update utility

Hi I have a client that i need to update the wireless coordinator and sensors these are connected to a 570 i know there is FW 1.1.5 that comes with the 750 update but its a 570 so i need the utility. 

I have tried tech support but must be short staffed as i was on hold for over an hour does anyone have a link to the utility download please.

TIA

Mike

Tags (1)
3 Replies 3
Rick_O
Lieutenant JG Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Re: Latest wireless sensor update utility

Hello @Mike-Sutton ,

Thanks for the note and sorry about the delay that you experienced with Tech Support. Currently version 1.1.5 of the wireless firmware is only available for the NB75x series with firmware 5.3.0. We are working on getting the wireless update utility updated with that firmware, but it isn't available yet. I don't have an ETA for you, but we will work on getting it soon.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Rick Ogren

NetBotz Product Manager

Tags (1)
Mike-Sutton
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

this is nothing to do with the software @Rick_O can you confirm before i open the link???

Tags (1)
Shaun
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

HI Mike,

I can confirm this link has nothing to do with us; I've reported it as spam, it should disappear in due course.

Tags (1)