Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84589members
353854posts

Import/export device configuration templates?

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

marting
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Import/export device configuration templates?

Any chance of adding the ability to import/export configuration templates in the SNMP Device Configuration dialog?

Since these are already stored as ini files on the server, I would imagine this would be pretty easy to add.

It would be very helpful for us in terms of management of configuration profiles across sites, device types, etc.

Alternately, is there a way to push/pull these files from the server via a different method (i.e. FTP or something similar)?

Tags (1)
1 Reply 1
JLehr
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Re: Import/export device configuration templates?

HI @marting,

I passed this request along to product management. Thanks very much! As you know, there is no guarantee that feature requests will be implemented and no timeline.

Best,

Jackie

Tags (1)