Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84588members
353854posts

I requested a Eaton 9130 DDF

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

Solved
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

I requested a Eaton 9130 DDF

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by jan voorsluys on 2018-01-30

I put the request in on Jan/2017 and shows pending information as of Oct/2017.  What's the next step?

(CID:128749030)

Accepted Solutions
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: I requested a Eaton 9130 DDF

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Panagiotis Karampis on 2018-01-30

Hello Jan,

I assume you have a typo on the date and you meant 2018 😀

I've looked up that request and it's status (Pending Information) means that the original requester never came back to elaborate on their need thus the DDF team can't proceed.

In your specific case, the DDF team will contact you if they need more from you. (Most likely they will). Please get back to them when they do, so they can create the DDF.

(CID:128749059)

See Answer In Context

4 Replies 4
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Panagiotis Karampis on 2018-01-30

Hello Jan,

I assume you have a typo on the date and you meant 2018 😀

I've looked up that request and it's status (Pending Information) means that the original requester never came back to elaborate on their need thus the DDF team can't proceed.

In your specific case, the DDF team will contact you if they need more from you. (Most likely they will). Please get back to them when they do, so they can create the DDF.

(CID:128749059)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by jan voorsluys on 2018-01-30

The dates it shows me is from 2017. 

(CID:128749104)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Ragupathy Kandasamy on 2018-01-31

Hello Jan,

As Panagiotis Karampistold, this request came in a long time ago and we did not have enough information to proceed with the development of DDF. I have requested the information needed to build a DDF on your request. Kindly get back to us on Device support.

Please let me know if you need more information on this.

Regards,

Ragupathy Kandasamy.

(CID:128749483)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.