Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the Schneider Electric Community! We have moved to a new address: community.se.com — bookmark it today and contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions!
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82704members
350440posts

How to add a floor plan (image attached)

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

Solved
OTB
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

How to add a floor plan (image attached)

Hi All,

I'm trying to add a floor template (a squares background) to my physical room, but not sure how to add it.

can someone please guide me on how to add the following?

1) floor template (a squares background)

2) perforated floor tile

3) clear floor tile

Thanks in advance!

Or.

Attachments
Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Jef
Captain Captain
Captain
0 Likes

Re: How to add a floor plan (image attached)

Hi Oriyet,

In Planning Data Center, Navigation, right-click on Global > New > New Floor Plan:

a01.JPG

And then give it a name (I called it Floor1). In the created floor we can now create rooms (such as Server Room):
a02.JPG

Name the room (such as ServerRoom), select it shape, push Next, define the room floor settings, push Next, define room ceiling settings, push Finish:
a03.JPG

Add equipment (such as perforated tiles) to Genomes from the Genome Library:
a04.JPG

Drag (left-click and hold) equipment from Genomes (such as Perforated Floor Tile) to the opened room:
a05.JPG

There are no clear floor tiles in the Genome Library, however the perforation ratio for perforated tiles can be changed/defined by right click on the Perforated tile(s) > Properties > Tile and then define its perforation ratio:
a06.JPG

Kind regards

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
4 Replies 4
Jef
Captain Captain
Captain
0 Likes

Hi Oriyet,

In Planning Data Center, Navigation, right-click on Global > New > New Floor Plan:

a01.JPG

And then give it a name (I called it Floor1). In the created floor we can now create rooms (such as Server Room):
a02.JPG

Name the room (such as ServerRoom), select it shape, push Next, define the room floor settings, push Next, define room ceiling settings, push Finish:
a03.JPG

Add equipment (such as perforated tiles) to Genomes from the Genome Library:
a04.JPG

Drag (left-click and hold) equipment from Genomes (such as Perforated Floor Tile) to the opened room:
a05.JPG

There are no clear floor tiles in the Genome Library, however the perforation ratio for perforated tiles can be changed/defined by right click on the Perforated tile(s) > Properties > Tile and then define its perforation ratio:
a06.JPG

Kind regards

Tags (1)
OTB
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Thank you!

Tags (1)
Jef
Captain Captain
Captain
0 Likes

You are most welcome,

Kind regards,

Jef

Tags (1)
anyways
Cadet
0 Likes

How to make a floorplan? There are a few basic steps to creating a floor plan: Choose paintball an area. Determine the area to be drawn. Take measurements. If the building exists, measure the walls, doors, and pertinent furniture so that the floor plan will be accurate. ... Draw walls. ... Add architectural features. ... Add furniture.

Tags (1)