Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84862members
354348posts

Floor tile airflows did not add up to downflow CRAC airflows - Calculated Plane

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

Solved
Gianluca
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

Floor tile airflows did not add up to downflow CRAC airflows - Calculated Plane

Hi

customer with Dco 8.3.2 is getting an error when he is trying to "Cooling Plane Type - Calculated Plane"

the error is "Floor tile airflows did not add up to downflow CRAC airflows"

i have also checked the post https://community.exchange.se.com/t5/EcoStruxure-IT-forum/Floor-tile-airflows-did-not-add-up-to-down... but is not my case

i have a backup in case

thanks

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Jef
Captain Captain
Captain
0 Likes

Re: Floor tile airflows did not add up to downflow CRAC airflows - Calculated Plane

Hi Gianluca,

Many thanks for providing the backup file.

There appear to be multiple rooms with similar issue, such as room SalaArancione, where the 3D cooling simulation fails as you've described:

1_Capture.JPG
Issue seems to be configuration related, where the perforated tiles airflows are fixed and behind the scenes they do not add up to the airflow from the downflow CRACs.
To resolve the issue, remove the defined measured airflow at least from one perforated floor tile:
2_Capture.JPG

and then run the simulation:

3_Capture.JPG

Further more, the room SalaVerde contains no perforated floor tile(s), consider adding some (at least one).

Kind regards,

Jef

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
3 Replies 3
Gianluca
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

Re: Floor tile airflows did not add up to downflow CRAC airflows - Calculated Plane

Hi

could someone help me?

customer is asking me......

thankssss

Tags (1)
Jef
Captain Captain
Captain
0 Likes

Hi Gianluca,

I will send you an invite to my =S= box shortly, can you please upload the backup file for me then I will look into it, thanks.

Kind regards,
Jef

Tags (1)
Jef
Captain Captain
Captain
0 Likes

Hi Gianluca,

Many thanks for providing the backup file.

There appear to be multiple rooms with similar issue, such as room SalaArancione, where the 3D cooling simulation fails as you've described:

1_Capture.JPG
Issue seems to be configuration related, where the perforated tiles airflows are fixed and behind the scenes they do not add up to the airflow from the downflow CRACs.
To resolve the issue, remove the defined measured airflow at least from one perforated floor tile:
2_Capture.JPG

and then run the simulation:

3_Capture.JPG

Further more, the room SalaVerde contains no perforated floor tile(s), consider adding some (at least one).

Kind regards,

Jef

Tags (1)