Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84522members
353759posts

DCE and Netbotz 750 DDF

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

jonchill
Cadet
0 Likes

DCE and Netbotz 750 DDF

We're currently running DCE v7.9 and I'm trying to add a Netbotz 750 v5.3.4.52 and following the Netbotz instructions I still get a critical issue. 

I can do remote configuration of the 750 and all sensors and the 3 cameras we have are all working from DCE.

I did find a different post regarding this issue with v7,8 and that was resolved by enabling ping on the firewall, we don't have a firewall between DCE and the 750.

All our 250's work fine.

How can I resolve this and have it show as green rather than red critical?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Jon

Tags (1)
3 Replies 3
Shaun
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Re: DCE and Netbotz 750 DDF

Hi @jonchill,

Could you share the text of the alert you're getting?

Thanks,

Shaun

Tags (1)
jonchill
Cadet
0 Likes

This is the error I'm getting, I know the root login works as I can login to the CLI using the same username and pwd.

Make sure 'Device File Transfer Settings' lists the Username, Password and IP Range combination needed to access this device. Also make sure the device is connected to the network and operating normally, with the file transfer protocol enabled. If the problem persists, contact APC Support

Tags (1)
Bunton874
Cadet
0 Likes

I am also looking for a solution, Because I am also getting a same issue. Please help! What do we have to do?

Tags (1)