Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84475members
353693posts

Cannot configreset a Netbotz 570.

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Cannot configreset a Netbotz 570.

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Tafadzwa Madyegasva on 2019-05-07

Hi All,

I have a Netbotz 570 that I am trying to Reset but after doing a configreset it is getting stuck on Verifying Checksum ... Bad Data  CRC.

I have disconnected all devices connected to it but it still wont succeed. I have the device IP but I cannot Ping or Browse the NB. Anyone who knows how to rectify this issue?

Thank you!

(CID:143755790)

4 Replies 4
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: Cannot configreset a Netbotz 570.

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Steven Marchetti on 2019-05-07

Hello,

I would suggest attempting a TFTP flash of the device. If you can get into the device to the point where you can run "configreset" then you're in as far as you need to be to flash the firmware. The following k-base explains how to proceed:

http://www.apc.com/us/en/faqs/FA176133

Thanks,

Steve.

(CID:143755929)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Tafadzwa Madyegasva on 2019-05-13

Hi Steven Marchetti

Thank you for your reply. However I have gotten to the point of attempting a "configreset" and it will stop at Verifying Checksum ... Bad Data CRC

(CID:143757598)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Steven Marchetti on 2019-05-13

Hello,

The only time I have seen a bad checksum on a NetBotz appliance is when there is a firmware issue. When you stop the boot process, the firmware or OS does not load. If you get this far then I would use the TFTP clash procedure as per the k-base. If you can't get to the point where you stop the boot process, you may want to speak with technical support directly as there could be an issue with the device itself or it may be that you're missing something in the procedure.

Thanks,

Steve

(CID:143757664)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.