Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84794members
354242posts

Camera Pod 165 recording issue in DCE version 7.8.1

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

KP-2021
Cadet
0 Likes

Camera Pod 165 recording issue in DCE version 7.8.1

Hello,

We have issue with NetBotz 750  (5..2.X) and camera pod 165. Camera are directly connected to NetBotz 750. By looking into DCE it shows Cameras are active but it is not recording any clips. Upon investigation I found the below setting are grey out.

image.png

Could you please provide advice how to resolve this issue. 

Thanks In advance

Tags (1)
5 Replies 5
JohnBT
Ensign Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

HelloRe: Camera Pod 165 recording issue in DCE version 7.8.1

Hello,

This option in the Camera Surveillance settings in DCE is grayed out by default (for Netbotz 750/755 cameras) and there is no option to enable it.

I would suggest to ensure that you have followed the Netbotz 750/755 discovery process (from top to bottom) mentioned in the below kbase.

https://www.apc.com/sk/en/faqs/FA381605/

On the Netbotz 750 web interface, go to Alarm Configuration and edit the Motion alarm you are using.  There is a Default Motion alarm in this list. On the Edit alarm window, make sure the camera is selected on both Sensors and Clip capture tabs.

John

Tags (1)
Lawson258
Cadet
0 Likes

Re: Camera Pod 165 recording issue in DCE version 7.8.1

Most often if the sensor is no longer reading it has stopped working and needs repair.

telldunkin

Tags (1)
Michael0783
Cadet
0 Likes

I faced similar kind of issue last time, I am still searching for some proper solution. Need help!!!

indigocard

Tags (1)
JohnBT
Ensign Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Hello,

Can you tell if the NB750 is on the Public LAN or Private LAN side of DCE? 

Have you checked the NB750 alarm as mentioned on my initial response?  Check if the Camera Motion alarm is configured.  Here are some screenshots.  Note that this is from an NB750 with FW5.3.0.  Make sure to save and click Ok.  

IF you are still having issues after doing this, please contact your local support.

Tags (1)
Officecitygn
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

I face also exactly the same problem since we upgrade to 7.8.1 and the Netboz also. There is no more clips recorded...

Do you find the solution of your issue?

Tags (1)