Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84567members
353835posts

"How to" videos - How to active your licence in v21.2 - Ecostruxure Automation Expert

EcoStruxure Automation Expert / IEC 61499 Forum

Browse this forum to find everything you want to know about EAE and IEC 61499 for distributed control systems. Ask experts your questions, get answers, discuss, and share your experience with the growing community.

SESA598411
Cadet
Cadet

"How to" videos - How to active your licence in v21.2 - Ecostruxure Automation Expert

⚠️ NEW HOW TO VIDEO ! ⚠️

Don't you know how to Activate your License in EcoStruxure Automation Expert v21.2? 

This simple video will show you how to manage your software license whether you are connected to the Internet or not.

Enjoy!

Tags (3)
4 Replies 4
DP-JYC
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Re: "How to" videos - How to active your licence in v21.2 - Ecostruxure Automation Expert

Thx for sharing this video. 

Me, even connected to the internet I have to use the offline method. (I know I'm not alone in the situation)

Do you have any tips on that?

Tags (1)
sesa18154
Crewman Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Re: "How to" videos - How to active your licence in v21.2 - Ecostruxure Automation Expert

Hello DP-JYC,

this is a known bug in EcoStruxure Automation Expert v21.2.21346.08.
It is fixed with EcoStruxure Automation Expert v21.2 Update 1 (v21.2.22046.11).
Let us know if you still see the problem with v21.2 Update 1 or when you don't have that version on your side.

ConnectionBug.png

Tags (1)
DP-JYC
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Thank you @sesa18154,

I just tested on my end with v21.2 Update 1, and you are right, it's working well in this version. 👍

Maybe it's worth updating the title (or comment) of the video by actually pointing to the correct version? 
Because "How to in v21.2" not working in v21.2 seems strange to me!

Side note: the name "v21.2 Update 1" is also weird. 

Tags (1)
sesa18154
Crewman Crewman
Crewman

Thank you  @DP-JYC for your reply,

we added following sentence to the description on YouTube for this video:

"Be careful, online activation is available only since the last v21.2 Update 1 (v21.2.22046.11). If you're running an older version, please use the offline method."

Tags (1)