Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84865members
354354posts

Generator Performance Configuration Tool - ATS Load Data issues

Archives: Power Management Systems

Solved
sesa207714_brid
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

Generator Performance Configuration Tool - ATS Load Data issues

Hi,

Currently I am configuring an EPSS for a customer's site and I am having some issues with the tags displayed within the dropdown list for the Load Data. I have a power meter that is configured for the ATS status, but I am having difficulty aligning the measurement names in this list with those for the actual meter type. I simply want to display the average current in my report, but it doesn't seem to line up. It means that my report is showing no data for the load when i run the Equipment capacity report.

2016-01-20_214907.png

2016-01-20_214753.png

Has anyone else encountered this? If so, how did you overcome it?

Thanks for all of your assistance.

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
AliJ
0 Likes

Re: Generator Performance Configuration Tool - ATS Load Data issues

Hi Martin,

What is the meter type?

Can you first try to run a tabular report against this meter and measurement that you want to see and make sure we see the tabular report with the measurement and timestamp.

Let me know how does the tabular report look and from there we could figure out what is happening.

Thanks,

Ali

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
AliJ
0 Likes

Hi Martin,

What is the meter type?

Can you first try to run a tabular report against this meter and measurement that you want to see and make sure we see the tabular report with the measurement and timestamp.

Let me know how does the tabular report look and from there we could figure out what is happening.

Thanks,

Ali

sesa207714_brid
0 Likes

Hi Ali,

Thanks for the response. I had a chat with Jun Lin and he pointed out that I missed one of the key steps in the configuration, which was the addition of the analogue values to data log 2.

Thanks for your assistance with this