Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82421members
349938posts

SS&I Bench Test: Evolution 360 Gets Perfect Scores!

Archives: Industrial Automation and Control

sesa269896
Schneider Alumni (Retired)

SS&I Bench Test: Evolution 360 Gets Perfect Scores!

I’m pleased to announce that the Evolution 360 was recently reviewed by Robert Grossman at SS&I. Grossman performed a thorough bench test of the Evolution 360 camera and gave it perfect scores in:

• Features
  • Construction
  • Setup
  • Performance
  • Overall

Grossman commented, “The Evolution 360 is a high quality specialty network camera that provides clear images for the user.” He went on to say, “…in those locations where a single camera application with multiple look angles is appropriate, the Evolution 360 would be excellent.”

This article was published in the September edition of Security Sales & Integration.

Attachments
2 Replies 2
bcooper_nwcu_co
Captain
Captain
0 Likes

Re: SS&I Bench Test: Evolution 360 Gets Perfect Scores!

I missed the webinar this week. Was there any information on the Mini or 12MP versions?

sesa269896

Re: SS&I Bench Test: Evolution 360 Gets Perfect Scores!

No. Both of those products have been delayed. I don't have exact dates for either of them yet. However, EvoMini is looking like it may launch before the end of the year. I don't have a timeframe for 12MP yet, other than it will be sometime after the new year.