Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82333members
349855posts

Pelco Media Player Q

Archives: Industrial Automation and Control

Solved
sesa235901
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

Pelco Media Player Q

I have following IP camera System Information Firmware Version: 1.8.2.18-20121109-1.9083-A1.8503 Hardware Version: 9083-A1.0-12228 Model Number: IXE10LW Why I can't see video through Web via pre-instaled latest available Pelco Media Player (installpelcomediaplayer_1_7_6_1)? PC Environment: Win 7 Pro 64bit (8 RAM, i5) 1/ IE 8 (ActiveX enabled)  - fail h264 2/ Pelco Diagnostic player - fail even if you point rtsp stream. 3/ VLC - works with rtsp fine. 4/ Control Point (Digital Sentry) - works fine Any ideas? Where to look? Need feedback as soon as possible.

Accepted Solutions
sesa235901

Re: Pelco Media Player Q

I switch on SSH on IXE10LW camera. And at last I got video in Vijeo Citect 7.2 itself using RTSP mode. But funny thing is that in Pelco Diagnostic player and ActiveX of IE video still doesn't work. For me it is not problem. Main task Integration of Vijeo Citect and Pelco IP cameras was done

See Answer In Context

Attachments
4 Replies 4
sesa119747
0 Likes

Check out the following knowledgebase article I found on pelco.com

Not able to stream H264 video with Pelco Media Player in the web GUI or Endura when SSL is enabled a...

Sound similar to your issue...hope it help

sesa235901
0 Likes

Hi Hue, Unfortunatly case do't help me. SSL in camera disabled by default. I also switch off Window Firewall. And delete antivirus. Same on 3 PC which I have. May be someone may try with IXE10LW and Firmware Version: 1.8.2.18-20121109-1.9083-A1.8503. Please keep searching solution for me )

sesa235901
0 Likes

I need it for Vijeo Citect integration. There used Pelco ActiveX. And it doesn't work...

sesa235901

I switch on SSH on IXE10LW camera. And at last I got video in Vijeo Citect 7.2 itself using RTSP mode. But funny thing is that in Pelco Diagnostic player and ActiveX of IE video still doesn't work. For me it is not problem. Main task Integration of Vijeo Citect and Pelco IP cameras was done

Attachments