Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82318members
349846posts

Needed jpeg snapshot or rtsp url request for DX47/48 DVR

Archives: Industrial Automation and Control

sesa235901
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

Needed jpeg snapshot or rtsp url request for DX47/48 DVR

I didn't find them on pdn.pelco.com . PLEASE share with me who have jpeg or rtsp url request line for DX47/48 DVR.

Tags (6)
6 Replies 6
virt
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG

Re: Needed jpeg snapshot or rtsp url request for DX47/48 DVR

Test:

rtsp://<ip_address of HVR>:554/stream1

P.S. The RTSP port and IPv6 settings are only displayed for the DX4700HD/DX4800HD and are configured on the server

sesa235901
0 Likes

Today custommer will test. But I gues it will not work. Any body has this DVR on hands? Please try this url in VLC player. rtsp://:554/stream1

sesa119747

Using VLC media player I was able to view stream1 from DX4800HD, DX4800 recorder. The user must enter the rtsp URL (rtsp://<ip address of HVR>:554/stream1) provided by Vitaliy Subot into the network URL field inside VLC.

rtsp://:554/stream1 will not work because without the ip address of the HVR, VLC won't know where to go.

SESA119879
0 Likes

This should go to Olaf Kreutz, PM for the DX line.

sesa235901
0 Likes

Thank you all! This rtsp stream is correct and work! Thank you Vitaliy and Hue for your input!

virt
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Don't mention it