It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.
Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.
You can subscribe to this forum after you log in or create your free account..
Create your free account or log in to subscribe to the forum - and gain access to more than 10,000+ support articles along with insights from experts and peers.
Already have an account? Login
. Last Modified:
Wondering if there are problems with adding the Evolution cameras to an existing Endura system. Will they work without additional software and what is the average record space needed per camera?
This is what I have found in testing a 360' evolution camera.
- Need a UDI to decode the ONVIF video. Not plug and play with Endura.
- Only get 1 Stream. I am only able to see it full screen (Single pane). Any multiple panes did not work.
- Able to record, but remember, only full warped 360' view.
- Endura does not de-warp the video. You need to load and run a secondary program to dewarp.
- Was able, not with Endura, to dewarp live (Multiple views of same 360 view) both live and recorded.
I understand it works better with some of the other platforms, but Endura is not one. I still have a few up due to location, it is still good to have 360' view.
Register today for FREE
Already have an account?Login