Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84594members
353860posts

Did you know...

Archives: Industrial Automation and Control

sesa120190
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

Did you know...

...that Pelco has a mobile app for remote video viewing and control?

Learn more about Pelco Mobile and then go download it for free.

8 Replies 8
sesa120191

Re: Did you know...

Pelco Mobile is a free app for iOS and Android devices.

We're at nearly 2,000 downloads in the iTunes App Store, and we've maintaining a strong 5-star rating there.

sesa126929
0 Likes

David is there a link to this?

sesa126929
0 Likes

sorry just seen it in Carey Schock's post!

sesa120191

For those who want to get the app right away,

it's available at iTunes app store here: App Store - Pelco Mobile™

and at Google Play here: Pelco Mobile™ - Android Apps on Google Play

For full info on connecting to a demo server once you have loaded Pelco Mobile onto your mobile device, go here: Pelco - Products - Video Management Solutions

SESA119879
0 Likes

Glad to see the interest in Pelco Mobile.  Our 1.1 release in with Apple for certification right now - it wil allow for live video to be pulled from Endura systems as well as DS.  Keep a look out here - we'll let you know when it's released.  (PS - Endura will initially only be supported on iOS platforms, not Android).

sesa145336

Mr. Kim of INS-IT, Schneider Electric Korea's video security partner, has successfully installed an IDE20DN8-1 at his office, and configured Pelco Mobile on his Galaxy Note.

He is very satisfied with the free app as he can monitor his office while he is out in the field.

sesa118386
0 Likes

I would recommend something regarding pelco mobile and ipad&android be part of this thread's title as many users would not think to click and look at a thread knowing no more information then "Did you know".  Sure some may be curious and click and I understand that may have been the intent to drum up curiosity but I still feel that "Did you know" is too little to even do that.  I personally would prefer that thread titles give an idea of the content within....

Just my humble opinion...  (note: I realize that the thread is tagged with 'pelco_mobile', 'apps', and 'remote_viewing')

sesa120191
0 Likes

That's a good suggestion Derek. Including key topic in thread title is a good practice for all of us to adopt.