Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the Schneider Electric Community! We have moved to a new address: community.se.com — bookmark it today and contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions!
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82692members
350417posts

DS SRV & VIDEO ANALYTICS

Archives: Industrial Automation and Control

nguyenthai_hung
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

DS SRV & VIDEO ANALYTICS

How DS SRV support PELCO VIDEO ANALYTICS ?

If we offer customer Video management (DS SRV) with build in Video analytic features as follow

* Abandoned Object

• Adaptive Motion Detection

• Camera Sabotage

• Directional Motion

• Loitering Detection

• Object Counting

• Object Removal

• Stopped Vehicle

We must use the relating Camera (DOME or PTZ), which support build in Video analytic features like 

IEE20 Series Sarix® IP Rugged Fixed Dome INDOOR/OUTDOOR, 2.1 MPX EXTENDED PLATFORM HD DIGITAL CAMERA ?

OR we can use any other Pelco Camera ???

11 Replies 11
sesa235901
Schneider Alumni (Retired)

Re: DS SRV & VIDEO ANALYTICS

You should use all IP cameras with extended platform: actually all cameras besieds IM series (small dome cameras)

And • Object Counting will not work in DS.

SESA119879

Nguyen - also be aware that DSNVs does not show the graphic overlay of the analytic behavior - you would have to use the Device Utility to see such.  Also the alarms must be set up in a zone using DS Admin.  This is documented in the DS manuals which are available on line. 

sesa150133

IM Series, with the new firmware 1.8.2.11 has these two analytic:

Adaptive Motion Detection

Camera Sabotage

sesa235901
0 Likes

Hello Martin, where i may found 1.8.2 FW for IM10 cam (1.3 Mp). I can't fined it on the www.pelco.com Or 1.8.2 valid only for 0.5 Mp cameras?

sesa150133

I know I will use google to find the right one, it seems like they have not beent updated pelco.com with all the firmeware!

Here you go:

Library - IM10 >

If you need to any other cameras just google camera model and "Firmware 1.8.2.11"

ex

IM10C10 Firmware 1.8.2.11

sesa120190

the firmware is available by clicking on Downloads > Software from the respective product pages. Access all Sarix Cameras at this page:

http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/camera-solutions/function-presentation.page?p_function...

Let me know if that works, doesn't work or if you need additional information.

sesa150133

It doesen´t work like I sayed:(

If you go to (exampel):

http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/camera-solutions/range-presentation.page?p_function_id...

Go to downloads and software and you will find that the new firmware ony is for the standad resolution cameras:( There sould be:

IDE20DN-PO Firmware 1.8.2.11.9110

IDE10C-OSP Firmware 1.8.2.11.9110

and so on

I have another suggestion and it is that we have a common download for exampel:

Device Utility 2.0.2 (Mac)

Device Utility 2.0.20 (Windows)

Pelco Media Player 1.7.6.1

Now it is under download software on some cameras but not all:(

sesa235901

sesa150133

I have other thing on the website what I don´t get. Under the Downloads - Current Product you can choose "Network Cameras" and "Sarix Network Cameras". Some Sarix cameras are on the "Network cameras" and some are at "Sarix Network Cameras" and some are at both.

Best thing is that all cameras are under "Network Cameras"

Current products - Network cameras.jpg

Current products - Sarix network cameras.jpg

sesa120190

Thanks Martin, Pavlo...i apologize for the frustration and appreciate the patience. this is my responsibility and i am working to get the web site straightened out. we are also working on a single Download Center for both documentation and software/firmware that will eliminate the need to go to individual product pages to get the content you need. i will continue to look into the issues note above and i will get them resolved.

feel free to email me personally at carey.schock@schneider-electric.com if you need more info or want to discuss any other issues.

carey

swilcox_rcsyste
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Here we are 5 and a half years later and it is still garbage to try and get a firmware file. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.