Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84702members
354078posts

DS Controlpoint Recording and live stream of integrated HIKVISION camera not smooth

Archives: Industrial Automation and Control

kamalzubeir
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

DS Controlpoint Recording and live stream of integrated HIKVISION camera not smooth

Does anyone know how to make the HIKVISION camera stream and record smoothly on dsnvr. I have tried changing allsettings on the camera andsome on DS tono Avail.

Tags (2)
3 Replies 3
Nail
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: DS Controlpoint Recording and live stream of integrated HIKVISION camera not smooth

Check if the partuclar Hikvision model is supported by Digital Sentry: Digital Sentry Supported Devices

You may want to try RTSP communications if ONVIF is not supported.

Pay attention on camera firmware version.

Make sure there's no LAN problems.

Nail
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: DS Controlpoint Recording and live stream of integrated HIKVISION camera not smooth

You may also want to upgrade DS software to the recently released v7.12, which has some improvements regarding Hikvision cameras.

kamalzubeir
Crewman
Crewman

Dear Nail,

Thank you for your response.

The camera is supported DS-2CD2132-I. However I have setup a DS-2CD2032-I on a different LAN  and with DS V7.11 and its running smooth. I have to check the LAN setup and upgrade the DS to v.7.12 as you have suggested.