It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.
Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.
Some Ideas I hope Schnieder would work on:
1. Ability to have standardized graphics.
2. Ability to have alarms and trends as extensions of points (any protocol).
3. Popup windows always show the same way regardless of type of device.
4. User shouldnt have to pick US or SI units when they use webstation.
5. Have a poll scheduler built in so that you dont have to mirror all the lonworks points that you want to use in a program or alarm.
6. Create an easier way to let a users force points in a Bacnet device, then clear the forcing. Make it work the same as the rest of the struxureware points.
7. Let points be forced temporarily instead of permenant only.
8. True lonworks discovery.
9. Abilty to download .nxe from AS.
10. AS can act as a Lonworks router much like a L-IP router. (AS can act as a bacnet router but not Lon)
11. Ease up on the need for Everything to be bound.
- Duplicated Lon FC121 on Bacbnet with Automatic routine.
- Create new point in menta with bacnet properties
- Automatic tools to create bacnet point
- Operator Panel like basic OP
- Smal AS with 100 point with smart price
That's quite a laundry list, it might be more effective to add these as unique ideas and let people vote on each.
There is work underway on the last two items on your list, we definitely see the market need. We can't commit to dates yet but keep on eye on the Offer Creation Roadmap and as our plans solidify I'm sure they will be published there first.
Originally posted 2013-09-24 02:14:00 UTC
I clicked on your link but it was not working.
Now i found another page, and i think this should be the right page.
Originally posted 2013-09-24 02:52:00 UTC
Both wind up at the same Extranet page, not sure why it's not working for you...
Coy, I understand the frustration behind this list and would like to vote on some of the items.
However, I also agree with Craig that it should be broken up into unique and separate ideas since some already exist and being voted, and considered for future or even coming soon.
Create your free account or log in to subscribe to the forum - and gain access to more than 10,000+ support articles along with insights from experts and peers.
Register today for FREE
Already have an account?Login