Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84821members
354275posts

Using the Legacy Upgrade Utility of the AET to Convert Continuum Network Controller Objects

Archives: Building Automation and Control

PatM
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Using the Legacy Upgrade Utility of the AET to Convert Continuum Network Controller Objects

[video]

Continuum transitions can be performed with the use of the Continuum Conversion tool. This tool will convert b3 and i2 field bus controllers and their contents to be deployed under an AS-P. However, the tool will not convert any objects located in the Continuum network controller. The AET's Legacy Upgrade Utility can convert many type of objects from a Continuum network controller and deploy them to an AS-P. This video describes and demonstrated the process.

Attachments
1 Reply 1
jcstrickland
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Re: Using the Legacy Upgrade Utility of the AET to Convert Continuum Network Controller Objects

"also Sigma and Bas, whatever that is" we also deal mostly with Continuum, I find myself saying this a couple times a day.