Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84306members
353462posts

Success With SmartStruxure - Session 1 - VAV Master Graphics (2014-02-05) Recording

Archives: Building Automation and Control

Jeff
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Success With SmartStruxure - Session 1 - VAV Master Graphics (2014-02-05) Recording

Please find the session 1 recording of our Success with SmartStruxure series attached.  Unfortunately, I missed the first few minutes of the call in the recording, but if there is sufficient interest, we can re-record this portion of the process.

The video shows Michael Botens editing the master graphic, placing buttons for each VAV box (that own the bindings for each box), performing bindings, demonstrating functionality, and answering a number of questions from the session chat and from people on the call.

This file is a .webm recording.  If you need a video player to handle this file type, I suggest downloading VLC.

Thanks to everyone that participated in the call.

--Jeff

Attachments
10 Replies 10
jingli_an_conve
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master

Re: Success With SmartStruxure - Session 1 - VAV Master Graphics (2014-02-05) Recording

Please re-record. Thanks!!

omar_yakobi_con
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Success With SmartStruxure - Session 1 - VAV Master Graphics (2014-02-05) Recording

Re-record please. Cheers!

Vassil
Picard | EcoXpert Master Picard | EcoXpert Master
Picard | EcoXpert Master

Yes, please re-record and have the video full length. Thanks.

CraigEl
Administrator

+1 for re-recording

LeeCravens
Commander Commander
Commander

Also would like to see this re-recorded...sorry guys!

Cody_Failinger
Administrator
0 Likes

I say re-record as well.

JohnBoehmer
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

Add my vote to the bucket. 

sesa284512
0 Likes

Would love to see the beginning of the recording.  Thanks!

sesa145087_brid
0 Likes

I'd like to see it. But always failed.

Chris_154851
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Definitely would like to see the beginning.