Posted: 2017-01-1410:58 AM. Last Modified: 2021-10-2511:16 AM
North America BMS Advanced Support Portal - www.nampss.com
Hey, North America!
We've launched a new portal for creating Product Support tickets. It was designed in collaboration with the new North America BMS Advanced Support team, and it's intended to eliminate multiple bottle necks in the support process. Some key features:
1. Rather than delay the case creation process with a manual certification check (for SBO, SmartStruxure lite, and AccessXpert cases), this portal is able to automatically look up users' training and testing records. In this way, your certification gets validated up front, eliminating the delay associated with manual checks. If your certification is missing, just let us know through the portal's support link.
2. This site significantly simplifies the process of designating an alternate contact for support tickets that require certification. If your team escalates a problem to you, their certified engineer, and you aren't able to solve it, you can simply open the ticket and specify the contact info for the person onsite. Though your name will be associated with the request, your designated contact will become the ticket owner.
3. Auto Escalation for companies with EcoXpert Master level. The site has a list of companies at EcoXpert Master level, so your cases are automatically sent in the escalated queue. If your status doesn't correctly reflect EcoXpert Master status and it should, just send us a support request and we will gladly fix it.
4. Case history. There's a link on the site to open a list of cases you've created through the site. If there's interest, we could also implement an interface for management of companies to see all the cases their employees have opened through the site.
5. Urgency / Emergency-Site Down designation. When there's a critical issue onsite, the portal allows notifications to a critical response team that includes the Quality Manager, the NAM BMS Advanced Support Manager, and others in addition to creating the case in the support queue.
6. Self help resources - The portal also includes links to a number of helpful resources we encourage you to search before opening a ticket. If there are other resources you'd like us to add, just let us know!
7. Coming soon: In response to a very strong demand from our region, we will be linking a list of proven hotfixes to the site. We expect it to be ready this coming week. As always, they will need to be obtained and tracked by the PSS team, but this will allow people in the field to know about issues that exist and have already been solved.
8. Coming in the next couple months: We will keep the portal in place, but we will leverage The Community (this site) to allow you to track status of the support cases you create via the portal!
Thanks in advance for your feedback during this transition. We want the portal to improve your support experience and reduce the time to resolution. The NAM BMS Advanced Support team is committed to delivering excellent service to our users.