Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84508members
353731posts

EcoStruxure Building Global Demo

Archives: Building Automation and Control

Nava
Schneider Alumni (Retired)

EcoStruxure Building Global Demo

Check out the EcoStruxure Building Global Demo and tell us what you think! Your feedback will help prioritize and guide enhancements to the EcoStruxure Building demo with future software releases and new functionality.

About the Demo:

We are proud to offer a new demo that features high-end graphics and multiple EcoStruxure Building offers. This demo showcases the power to build a deeply integrated solution across all building systems. It focuses on Edge Control software (EcoStruxure Building Operation), as well as select apps and services, to illustrate the integration functionality and capabilities that EcoStruxure Building delivers for end users, as well as some functionsl for facility managers.

Online access is available via the EcoStruxure Building Operation WebStation client and direct link on the Exchange Extranet.

Local access is available by downloading the demo from the Exchange Extranet, for offline use on local laptops and in demo centers.

Feedback Wanted! Please share your feedback and suggestions on any of the following topics:

• Content flow and graphics
  • Script and user instructions
  • Online and offline accessibility
  • Ideas for additional system integrations (Schneider and third-party)
  • Additional functionality that demonstrates end-user value

Learn more and find all links in MA-00671 (updated!) on The Exchange Extranet.

11 Replies 11
Nava
0 Likes

Re: EcoStruxure Building Global Demo

Originally submitted by user mitch zawacki​.

Here are my comments and suggestions on the 2.0 demo

ItemLocationTopicCurrent StateFeedback/Suggestion
#1Schneider electric building/HVAC/Office Level 00System navigationShows the location of where you are in the navigation list on the top barThe user(s) should have the ability to move around the levels or areas by left clicking through the navigation bar. The demo currently does not allow for this
#2Schneider electric building/HVAC/Office Level 00, 01,02GraphicsFloor plan graphic linksClicking on any of the floors brings up the same graphic and does not change the Office level designation. The levels should slightly differ or at least change the floor designation
#3Schneider electric building/HVAC/Office Level 00, 01,02GraphicsCan only hover over the space and adjust setpointsAdd Equipment graphics serving the stationary, HR, CEO, main office, small office, store room, breakroom. Add a VAV with hot water reheat, with a space adjustable sensor with an occupancy sensor, and add fin tube radiation for exterior walls. Allow the user to only see the equipment similar to what they would see on their own system. Allow for setpoint/occupancy adjustment through the graphics and link the heating/cooling/air sources on the graphics
#4Schneider electric building/FCU OverviewGraphicsShows return air temperature sensorAdd the space temperature and setpoint and occupancy sensor
#5Schneider electric building/FCU SchematicGraphicsShows return air temperature sensorAdd the space temperature and setpoint and occupancy sensor
#6Schneider electric building/FCU Overview/SchematicProduct dataAdd a hyperlink/ to the documents folder to the as-built or sequence of operations
#7Schneider electric building/FCU Overview/SchematicProduct dataAdd a controller diagram showing the point names and the current state of the data (i.e. Output #1 FCU Enabled)
#8Schneider electric building/HVAC/Office Level 00, 01,02GraphicsDisplays only CelsiusShow temperatures in Fahrenheit or has have a drop down selection
#9Schneider electric building/HVAC/Office Level 00, 01,02GraphicsNo OSA RH/CO2Add Outside air  RH, and CO2 data
#10Schneider electric building XShown a diagram of all of the Enterprise Architechture with multiple automnation servers for EcoSBO. It helps to give a visual when discussing network architecture
#11Schneider electric building/HVAC/Level XGraphicsAdd a ductwork overlay button showing equipment location and duct work runs with thermostat locations shown. Hyperlink the equipment to a graphic, display unoccupied (dimmed out) or occupied (non-dimmed) equipment either when in heating  (red) or cooling (blue) modes. This is a demo to shown off all of the bells and whistles, not necessarily at standard for graphics
#12Schneider electric building/AHU-OverviewGraphicsLimited number of data points shown compared to the schmaticadd the data points shown on the schematic to the overview
#13Schneider electric building/AHU-OverviewGraphicsNo moving animation for the: supply fan or return fan, dampers, valve, piping etc…)Add in animations or "cut aways" of the equipment displaying the fans are moving, add position of the valve or valve command and display the hot/chilled water water flows with either blue or red feeding the coils or similar to the PHE-overview
#14Schneider electric building/AHU-OverviewGraphicsFilter - cleanAllow the demo to select dirty filter and show a cut away of the unit with a filthy filter gunked up.
#15Schneider electric building/AHU-OverviewDemo functionNotes - left click on notes and it won't allow for edittingAllow the notes area to be editted
#16Schneider electric building/AHU-SchematicGraphicsShows coilsLabel each of the coils (pre-heat/chilled water coil/hot water coil)
#17Schneider electric building/AHU-SchematicGraphicsNo mixed air/return air damperI would suggest adding a return air damper and mixed air temperature sensor. Most new buildings have a return/mixed air damper to recover or reuse the building return air if the outside air is not favorable
#18Schneider electric building/AHU-Schematic and overviewGraphicsHeating/cooling sources - not hyperlinked to the sourceHyperlink the AHU heating/cooling coils to the heating or cooling source (graphic for the PHE or Chilled water system)
#19Schneider electric building/LTHW Circuit/OverviewGraphicsNo moving animation for the: pumps and water flowAdd a cut away view of the pumps moving, animate the water moving on the right side of the drawing
#20Schneider electric building/LTHW Circuit/OverviewGraphicsShown which pipes are supply or return
#21Schneider electric building/LTHW Circuit/OverviewGraphicsLimited number of data points shown compared to the schmaticadd the data points shown on the schematic to the overview
#22Schneider electric building/LTHW Circuit/SchematicGraphicsFlue Fanadd an animation for the fan being ON
#23Schneider electric building/LTHW Circuit/SchematicGraphicsPump labels (duplicated)Just relabel the pumps (CT-P1,P2 and VT-P1,2)
#24Schneider electric building/Chiller overview/OverviewGraphicsLimited number of data points shown compared to the schmaticadd the data points shown on the schematic to the overview
#25Schneider electric building/PHE Circuit/OverviewGraphicsLimited number of data points shown compared to the schmaticadd the data points shown on the schematic to the overview
#26Schneider electric buildingGraphicsValve positionThroughtout the demo there are valve positions indicated but they do not show if they are 43% OPEN or 43% CLOSED. Just add a label into the demo. Some facilities or new customers may not understand the differences
#27Schneider electric building - Building Meters
(for the HVAC BMS)
GraphicsNothingAdd in the following meters site: power, gas, electric, water, PV solar and display the current reading, week to date, year to date and trend the data
#28Schneider electric building/Plant Room/power/Data hall CRAH 01Entire unitNot listed on HVACAdd this unit to the HVAC Menu
#29Schneider electric building/Plant Room/power/Data hall CRAH 01GraphicsLimited number of data points shown compared to the schmaticadd the data points shown on the schematic to the overview
#30Schneider electric building/Plant Room/power/Data hall CRAH 01Docs/notesMissing all assoicated documents/notes are not enabled
#31Schneider electric building/lighitng/office level 0,1,2,3GraphicsLighting zonesShow the hallways and stairwell as lighting zones
#32Schneider electric building/lighitng/office level 0,1,2,3Graphicshave a selection button to enable a graphic overaly of the lighting fixtures and show a difference between standard lights and the emergency lights
#33Schneider electric building/lighitng/office level 0,1,2,3GraphicsOffice lighting legendMaybe change the 0,25,50,75,100 percentage colors to difference colors rather than difference shades
#34Schneider electric building/lighitng/office level 0,1,2,3GraphicsAdd a lighting panel or zone overview and display daylight harvesting in the applicable zones
#35Schneider electric building/lighitng/office level 0,1,2,3GraphicsShow the light switch locations and allow EcoSBO to switch them ON/OFF/Dimming capabilities etc…
#36Schneider electric building/fire/office level 0,1,2,3GraphicsOn the top left display IN ALARM and list the zones IN ALARM
#37Schneider electric building/fire/office level 0,1,2,3GraphicsFiremans panelget a higher resolution panel and allow for interaction between EcoSBO and the panel
Nava
0 Likes

Originally submitted by user Adam Wright

Thank you for your feedback your comments will be very useful for the version 2.0 demo which we are working on at the moment.

Regards

Adam

Nava
0 Likes

Originally submitted by user Matthew Allard

Thanks for the thorough and documented comments on the demo! Greatly appreciated!

HOANGTHINH
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Hi guys,

I restore this demo in EBO v1.9.2.45, but I only view by account Demo and i don't know account administrator, and i can't restore my old backup in EBO again.

Can you help me this proplem ? 

Thanks

Benji
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

The username and password would usually be admin/admin. You can contact technical support to get the password reset, or you can DFU the device and install a new blank database.

HOANGTHINH
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

i used username and password admin/admin but error, I restore https://ecobuilding.schneider-electric.com/search?documentUUID=d192fb1c-f62f-4931-bff5-e8c363b6838b&... this demo .Capture.PNG

Benji
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

The above doesn't seem like an error but an information dialog.

Did you review the TPA linked in the initial description here?

https://ecobuilding.schneider-electric.com/search?documentUUID=6b387a83-9f2b-424d-9e1a-ab04ad2cbd11&...

Use the following credentials to enter the demo:

User Name: buildingcontrol

Password: buildingcontrol

Domain: <>

HOANGTHINH
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Yes, I only use account demo, but i need restore my backup in EBO , this demo Backup only use to view, but i need restore EBO with my backup. 

This demo i think it is demo offline, i can login by administrator, but don't my thinking.

Steve
Admiral | EcoXpert Master Admiral | EcoXpert Master
Admiral | EcoXpert Master

If you want to load a database that you have created, you can:

1. DFU the device (press reset 3 times quickly).

2. Use device administrator to "upgrade database" and choose "new database"

3. log in with admin/admin

4. restore your database.

Steve Joanis
Director of Engineering @ ENE Systems
sesa334386
Cadet
Cadet

when we run demo work =station is in demo mode what is login credential for admin mode

HOANGTHINH
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Hi guys,

I logon by administrator in Global Demo Database successfull.

Thanks.