Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84626members
353950posts

Download Center - SBO 1.5

Archives: Building Automation and Control

Solved
CWMcCall
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG

Download Center - SBO 1.5

Maybe it's me, but the Download Center does not seem user friendly.  I wanted to download all the files related to StruxureWare 1.5, but I don't have confidence in searching for "relsbov1.5".  Further, how would anyone know what to search for and have a reasonable level of confidence they were getting everything?  I would never have come up with relsbov1.4 as suggested in a Building Community post.  The location for 1.4.1 on the Buildings Business Extranet was very clear.  You click on the version you're interested in and all the files were contained therein.  Am I missing something?  I don't mean to sound harsh, but It's confusing.

-Chuck

Accepted Solutions
Benji
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Re: Download Center - SBO 1.5

Hi Chuck

What you see right now is version 1 (ish) of Download Center. They had to switch completely to Download Center before scheduled. Everything (also behind the scene) knows that the current experience is not the best you can get, and landing pages as you request are coming.

It's a lot easier to search than it was on Extranet and the speed is a lot better... But yes - things are still missing regarding the user interface... But trust. It's coming!

See Answer In Context

6 Replies 6
Benji
Administrator

Hi Chuck

What you see right now is version 1 (ish) of Download Center. They had to switch completely to Download Center before scheduled. Everything (also behind the scene) knows that the current experience is not the best you can get, and landing pages as you request are coming.

It's a lot easier to search than it was on Extranet and the speed is a lot better... But yes - things are still missing regarding the user interface... But trust. It's coming!

PatrickOKonski
Captain Captain
Captain
0 Likes

That is really good news. I hope sooner than later because it can be painful right now.

DavidFisher
Administrator

The new banner is up on the home page carousel, which allows you to click through to the keyword search that is approximating the folder functionality.

Chris_154851
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Might I add it would be nice to be able to select several results from a search to download them in one hit, either as a multi download or as a zip file. Would be handy when trying to obtain datasheets, manuals and a selection of smaller files.

Just a suggestion

CWMcCall
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Thanks Benjamin.  I was hoping something would change.  Is there and estimated time when the final rev will be published?

-Chuck

-Chuck
Benji
Administrator
0 Likes

I'll leave that for David Fisher to answer